DUAL SKYPRO GPS RECEIVER XGPS160 FOR IPAD & ANDROID
|Meet the SkyPro - a brand new GPS Receiver with fast signal acquisition and 10Hz positioning updates, making it an ideal GPS for pilots, race car drivers and other fast moving applications. The WAAS receiver is compatible with both GPS (USA) and GLONASS (Russia) systems and it connects via Bluetooth to up to 5 Apple or Android devices.
Just like its predecessor, the popular XGPS150, SkyPro is very simple to use. There is a quick set up process that includes pairing your tablet with the unit. Once this is done, SkyPro will automatically connect to the device it was last paired with, and you will be able to use it with hundreds of apps that require location information.
The GPS receiver will run for up to 10 hours on a charge, and can be recharged using the included 12-28VDC cigarette lighter adapter, from any PC, or from the USB charger which came with your tablet/phone.
This GPS Receiver also comes with a useful GPS Status Tool app. (Available free on the iTunes App Store). The app allows you to turn on and off the automatic route recording feature, and to export the stored log file information. The Status Tool app also shows detailed information from the GPS Receiver including:
- WAAS GPS receiver
- Simultaneous GPS and GLONASS reception
- Up to 10 position samples per second
- Bluetooth connectivity to up to 5 devices
- Automatic route recording
- For Apple and Android devices
- Non-slip holder included for horizontal and vertical use
- 12-30V charger included
- Built-in battery lasts 10+ hours
- Worldwide Coverage Area
- Works with EFB apps and other apps that require GPS; car racing, navigation, marine chart plotters, etc.
- Free status tool app available from the App Store
- GPS and GLONASS supported simultaneously
- 99 channels
- SBAS (WAAS, MSAS, EGNOS, GAGAN) supported
- GPS: L1 1598.0625~1605.375 MHz
- GLONASS: L1 1598.0625~1605.375 MHz
- Accuracy: +/-2.5m (CEP)
- Fast location acquisition times: < 29 secs (warm or cold start)
- Position updates: up to 10 times per second
- Maximum speed: 1000 kts / 1150 mph
- Maximum altitude: 20,000 m / 65,600 ft
- Full charge lasts for at least 10 hours of continuous use (for 1 device)
- Recharges in 3 hours
- Capacity: 1400 mAh
- Small and light: 2.7" (70mm) wide x 2.2" (55mm) tall x 0.8" (22mm) thick, 2.5 ounces / 71 grams, Non-slip pad: 4.8" (122mm) wide x 4.2" (107mm) tall x 0.9" (25mm) thick
- Operating temperature: 14°F - 140°F (-10°C - 60°C)